Online registration is now open click here to register.
The following information may be useful to any delegate who wants to consider making your travel plans in advance, particularly as we have made two major changes to the delegate package for 2018:
- Full delegate (IPM member or non-member) and partner rates will now INCLUDE accommodation at the Symposium Hotel (the Mayor Mon Repos Palace Art Hotel) for 5 nights, arriving on SUNDAY night (15th April) in time for the Symposium to commence MONDAY (16th) TUESDAY (17th) WEDNESDAY 18th and THURSDAY 19th, then departing on Friday 20th April.
- Student registration fees have been lowered, but these fees DO NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION.
So, if you want to arrive on Sunday 15th April prior to the Symposium commencing on Monday 16th, you will be able to do so included in your full delegate fee. However, if you do not wish to stay at the Symposium Hotel, if you choose to attend the Symposium for only 1 or more days, or if you are a student who wants to take advantage of our reduced registration fees, then you may choose to find your own accommodation, or you can contact Green Corfu, our official partners, who will help you find the very best accommodation deal available. You should also contact Green Corfu if you wish to participate in the event and want to stay at the Symposium Hotel but not for the full 5 nights as included in the full delegate package, or want to stay longer than 5 nights – just register as a Day Delegate for the 4 days of the Symposium and Green Corfu will organize your accommodation booking.
Full delegate registration is significantly cheaper if you are a member of the Institute of Place Management. if you wish to consider this before booking, please visit: http://placemanagement.org/membership for more information
FULL DELEGATE PACKAGE: IPM members & MMU staff £695; non-members £795
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance at all Symposium Sessions
- Delegate pack and Symposium Proceedings
- Accommodation at the Symposium hotel for 5 nights (Sunday 15th April – Thursday 19th April)
- Breakfast at the Symposium hotel Monday 16th – Friday 20th April
- Lunch Monday 16th April – Thursday 19th April
- Dinner Monday 16th April and Tuesday 17th April
- All organised trips and delegate visits to places of interest
- Symposium Gala Dinner Thursday 19th April
ACCOMPANYING PARTNER registration fee £350
Corfu is a beautiful island, the symposium offers a great social programme. If you register as a full delegate your partner may choose to accompany you, staying at the Symposium Hotel, and taking full advantage of the package as outlined above, including all meals and joining us on our trips and delegate visits to places of interest.
STUDENTS REGISTERED ON POSTGRADUATE OR MASTERS PROGRAMMES MAY REGISTER FOR THE REDUCED FEE OF £295 (the delegate package will be as above but the package DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODAITON)
DAY DELEGATE (NO ACCOMMODATION) registration fee of £135 per day includes attendance at all sessions, organized trips, and visits to places of interest on the day(s) you register to attend.